Admission open for Pharmacy and Nursing courses seats filling fast get in contact soon to secure a seat. fill in the form below and receive a call from us.
Admission Open For 2020 Session
ELIGIBILITY AGE LIMIT
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December. This session the candidate who has not completed 17 years of age are not eligible to appear in this course No request for relaxation of the age limit will be entertained.
Upper Age Limit:-
25 Year (Male Candidate)
28 Year (Female Candidate)
The qualifying examination for selection is 12th standard examination under 10+2 system (Bio Stream) of Rajasthan Board or an equivalent examination of any recognized Board/University.
ELIGIBILITY OF MARKS
A pass out in 10+2 system with 60% Marks in PCBE as per norms of RUHS/INC. It is the candidate’s responsibility to see that he/ she is eligible for selection to the course as mentioned above. All admission in the first instance would be provisional, to be confirmed subsequently. Even after confirmation, a selection can be canceled, if proved beyond reasonable doubt that the admission was secured through fraudulent means or the candidate was not eligible.
*SC/ST candidate will get 5% Relaxation of Marks.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The bachelor degree Programme is a 4 years college course for the study of basic medical subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Medicine, Surgery etc. along with professional education including clinical instruction & 6 months of Internship.
The B.Sc. Nursing Course is under the preview of both central/state council.
As per govt. norms decided by the state government as well as the committee formed by Government of Rajasthan.
Amount in Rupees
1. Tuition Fee
SELECTION OF STUDENTS
· The selection of students on general as well as reserved seats to B.Sc. Nursing Colleges shall be based solely in the order of merit of the candidate in counseling conducted by federation.
· To be eligible for the counseling the candidate must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria including the qualifying examination as enumerated in the information booklet.
· Candidates securing equal will be admitted in the following or preference.
1. One who has secured more marks in the science subjects of 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
2. Among candidates securing equal Number of marks in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination, who have passed in the lesser number of attempts, will be given preference. If there is a further tie, candidates who have secured more marks in Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination will be given preference.
· The admission Board reserves the right to reschedule the counseling of the day to the following day or any subsequent day (s) as per the requirement of a station.
· The presence of the candidate at the time of counseling is essential
· Except for college caution money amount, all other fees, once deposited, are not refundable.
· The candidate will be considered for counseling only until the availability of vacant seat at their merit position of a concerned category. Once all the seats under any particular category are completely filled the counseling for that category will be immediately stopped. Merely calling for counseling as per this notification does not guarantee the candidate for the right of admission.
· The admissions shall be treated as provisional subject to the final decision of any pending cases in any of law, if applicable to these admissions. Further, the provisional status of admission shall stand cleared only after enrolment by the University.
1. 10th Mark Sheet
2. 12th Mark Sheet
3. Migration Certificate in original.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
6. Certificate of change of name, if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette Notification.
7. Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if admission is against reserved category.
8. Gap Certificate, if applicable.
9. Residence Proof Certificate
10. Photo ID Proof
11. Latest Passport Size PhotoGraphs(2 in quantity)